Sunday morning Family Eucharist celebrating Harvest.
For the beauty of the earth – J. Rutter
Flower duet - Lakme – L. Delibes
Fantasia in f minor – W. A. Mozart
with choir, flute and oboe.
The children remain in the service as we celebrate Harvest with a special address on Sustainability. Children are being asked to bring foods which are sustainably sourced to show as part of the address. There will also be a collection for the West London Day Centre who work with those affected by homeless locally and help them to find accommodation (see below for full list of items that we are collecting).
The service is always followed with time for a tea, a coffee.
- Tinned goods (soup, tuna, baked beans, whole/chopped tomatoes* and potatoes)
- Pasta sauces (in jars)
- Dried fruits
- Cooking oil
- Men’s jeans*
- Boxer shorts*
- Warm winter coats and jackets
- Tracksuit bottoms
- T shirts
- Short sleeved shirts
- Men’s boots (heavy duty/ steel toe capped work boots)
- Thermal underwear
- Women’s leggings
- Warm hats, gloves and scarves
* indicates particular request for these items.